May 17, 2011

50 Days of Summer Fun

12 days, that is how many working days left before I am on summer vacation.  I love the many lazy days of summer, but also like to have things to do...especially with a preschooler at home.  So yesterday I came across this great idea from the Crafting Chicks blog.  She made this poster with 50 ideas of things to do over the summer.  She made it digitally and had it developed into poster size at Costco.  Well, I decided to do the same.  I'm planning to hang mine up on the playroom, it will help me stay accountable this summer.  Besides the idea from Crafting Chicks, she also share the digital file so you can make your own (which I used),  You can find it here on this post of hers.  It was so easy.  All I did was added my own 50 things and it is at costco waiting for me to pick up.  Here is my version (literally hers with just my "things" added):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips