May 22, 2011

Clown making

I love circus and carnival themed parties.  We are going to have a carnival party this summer here at our house and our annual city carnival is coming to town this week, so I thought I would share some fun ideas I have found.  I am always looking for fun ideas to do with my preschooler.  Well, I came across this great photgraphy web site, Katherine Marie.  She does some great themes with her kids each week and blogs about them (and take gorgeous pictures of them.  I found this build a clown activity that was so clever:

You can find more info about the clown theme hereSummer is almost here and I plan to refer to her site for many fun ideas this summer.
Not only is this just a fun preschooler idea, but a great carnival/circus party activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips