May 11, 2011

Strawberries

I am very fortunate because I live where some delicious strawberries grow in abundance.  We can always get the sweetest, juiciest and yummiest strawberries this time of year.  There is this nice man who sets up a stand daily just down the road from my house.  He knows me by name now.  I thought I would share some fun strawberry finds for you today.






































strawberry handprint art: source
strawberry bouquet: source
strawberry hat: source
The strawberries with chocolate were from Pinterest and didn't have the source listed.

I also love these from Garnish:

I may order some of these just to have for gift packaging. Well, I hope you have a wonderful day and are lucky enough to eat a strawberry or two today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips